Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party at Portsmouth

So the Halloween falls on a thursday, we decided to celebrate in advance which is the last friday.
Theme for the private party was Black for girls and White for boys.
the Evil Devil>< black top with a cute devil sign.
 "Enter if you dare!"
ok ignore my ugly face. try to be evil but, not sure i make it lol. what a fail in acting.
with my sweetie babe <3
camwhore before gamesssss

with the catherine booth guyssss
the guyssss
the Mamalon aka sexy hot mama
Ping ping vs me. my cutie pie <3 punishment on us =(
crazy people in da house
after all, they put someone's name on my face.....Weeeeeee XP

Simple yet funny night with the Portsmouth gang.
Happy Halloween yo=)

just heard about a news regarding there will the strongest wind ever in the past 5 years happen on today and tomorrow. this is scary. Gonna hide in the house to avoid this.
Cheers people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment