Monday, August 4, 2014

#graduated

Finally I'm graduated. Officially unemployed?!
Was kinda not satisfied with what I score. I would have score better if I work hard a little more. seriously is like a little more will do. So I'm entitle for a second upper.
Does not have enough pictures with me though.

so here we are, the successful achiever hahaha.. somehow it looks like the hospital tag for the patients LOL
our name was proudly on tag. aha! be proud!


three of the graduates with 2 good-looking one.. *okay i admit i lied* hahaha

 two little girl suit up and hats on for a lovely kiss <3

Tadaaa my cutie pie, my companion =) my life wouldn't be that great without her through out the year. being supportive and silly all these while. luckily i have you with me while im away from home. <3

Us, the best friends <3

Last but not least, #ukpompeygang 

and not forgetting the dai gar jie hahaha eunice THOR ><



1 comment: