Monday, December 2, 2013

Passie byyyy

Being too stress up with the stacking up course works.
Due date is so near yet my progress is so slow.
Just handed in one in the past two week and one presentation was down last week.
Two more to go until my xmas break.
Wanted to plan my xmas holiday trip badly but the assignments is killing, Sigh!
new coat new jeans new boots. LOL! and im officially broke with excessive shopping.
the weather is getting cold. but im gaining weight Gosh!!! Please i want back the slimmer me. =(
found this two years ago picture.

Bought a key chain from Xmas Market. Engrave service is included. Loving it. Simple and nice. =)
Meaningful letters has been crave on it. <3








Okay. i gonna get myself back to my assignments. *sadface* Lol.
Hello, December. enjoy the very last month in 2013 yo! =)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment